Personal Data Protection
MgA. Anastázie Kahotski, company ID No.: 28875087, VAT No.: CZ8460171962, with its registered office at Havanská 131/14, Prague 7, Czech Republic (hereinafter only as the “Seller”), acting as the data controller, hereby informs her customers (natural persons) as the data subjects on the manner and the extent of the processing of personal data by the Seller, including the extent of the rights of the data subjects related to the processing of their personal data by the Seller.
1. Personal data processed by the Seller
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; hereinafter only as the “Regulation”), the Seller processes and in accordance with the relevant national data protection legal regulations, the Seller processes personal data provided to the Seller by the Buyer (a natural person) as a data subject in association with the purchase of goods or in the case of complaints about goods. The Seller processes the following personal data of data subjects:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
- Residence or delivery address
- IP address
- Browser and device information
- Information on the completed purchases (e.g., type, price of goods, date of purchase, or customer account status information)
The Seller processes the personal data only in accordance with the purposes set out below and to the extent and for the time necessary to fulfil these defined purposes.
2. Purpose and legal reason for processing of personal data by the Seller
- Processing personal data is necessary for the purpose of concluding a purchase contract and its subsequent implementation, the delivery of ordered goods and for the compliance with statutory tax obligations.
- In association with the order, the Seller collects and processes personal data in the extent of the name, surname, address of residence or delivery address, telephone number, and email address. Communicating these personal data is a basic prerequisite for the conclusion or amendment of the purchase contract, and the provision of personal data serves in particular for unambiguous and unmistakable identification of the buyer and contacting him or her for the delivery of the ordered goods.
- In association with the settlement of complaints, the Seller processes personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the Seller’s contractual and legal obligations and for the purpose of the Seller’s legitimate interests in the case of possible dispute arising from the complaint.
- When handling complaints, the Seller collects and processes personal data in the extent of the name, surname, address of residence or delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, and transaction history of orders.
3. Term of processing the personal data
The Seller processes personal data in the case of the purchase of goods in the e-shop during the contractual relations, for the period necessary to ensure mutual rights and obligations under the contract, and for a period of 2 years upon the expiry of the warranty period for goods for the purposes of the Seller’s legitimate interests (see above). In accordance with Section 35 of Act No. 235/2004 Coll., on Value Added Tax, as amended, the issued tax documents are archived for the period of 10 years from their issue. Due to the need to demonstrate a legal reason for issuing tax documents, orders are also archived for the period of 10 years from the date of placing the order by the customer.
4. Access to personal data
In addition to the Seller and the Seller’s employees, personal data may also be processed by the Seller’s contractual partners as processors to ensure the above-described purposes.
The Seller may also be obliged to transmit certain personal data on the basis of the applicable legal regulations, e.g. to public authorities, courts or law enforcement bodies.
5. Rights to personal data processed by the Seller
In relation to personal data, the data subject shall have the following rights:
- Right of access to personal data – the right to request information whether certain personal data of the data subject are processed by the Seller and the right of access to such personal data and other information pursuant to Article 15 of the Regulation;
- Right to transfer data – the right to obtain personal data of the data subject and the right to transfer such data to another controller or have the personal data transferred directly to another controller by the Seller, if technically feasible;
- Right of rectification – the right to require the Seller to correct inaccurate personal data of the data subject without undue delay;
- Right to restrict processing – the right to request that the Seller restrict the processing of personal data, e.g. in the event of exercising the right of rectification;
- Right of deletion – the right to require the Seller to delete personal data without undue delay, for example, if personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected, or if the data subject’s consent on the basis of which the Seller processed the personal data has been withdrawn and there is no other legal title for processing; or if the Seller processed personal data unlawfully;
- Right to raise an objection – the right to request that the Seller discontinue processing personal data based on the legitimate interest of the data subject
- Right to revoke the consent to processing personal data at any time if processing takes places on the basis of the consent;
- Right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
6. Seller’s Contact
In the case of any inquiry concerning the processing of personal data or the exercise of the above rights, the Buyer is entitled to contact the Seller in writing at the following address: MgA. Anastázie Kahotski, Havanská 131/14, Prague 7, Czech Republic, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Consumer data processing for marketing and business purposes
If you consent to the processing of personal data for marketing and business purposes, your personal data will be processed by MgA. Anastázie Kahotski in the extent of the name, surname, email address, IP address, data retrieved from cookies, data concerning the completed purchases, browser and device data, and possibly other online identifiers, primarily for the purposes of creating a suitable offer of goods, and in association with addressing the customer, through the means of Internet advertising and in the form of electronic communication serving for sending personalised promotional emails, targeted advertising and other business communications by electronic means pursuant to Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, as amended.