The warranty period of 24 months applies to all goods.
The warranty does not cover the following cases:
- The goods have been damaged by improper or unprofessional handling and manipulation;
- The goods have been damaged by natural elements.
- The goods have been damaged by usual wear and tear.
The warranty period commences with the takeover of the goods by the Buyer; the warranty period may be further extended by the period during which the goods were under warranty repair. In the event of the exchange of the goods, a new warranty period of 24 months commences on the date of receipt of the new goods by the Buyer.
Complaints and the procedure
In the event of a defect occurring during the warranty period, the Buyer shall have the following rights when exercising the warranty claim, depending on the nature of the defect:
- In the case of a removable defect, the right to free, proper and timely removal of the defect or the right to have the defective goods exchanged, if this is not disproportionate in relation to the nature of the defect, and if this procedure is not possible, the right to a reasonable discount on the purchase price or the right to withdraw from the purchase contract;
- In the case of an irremovable defect preventing the proper use of the goods, the right to have the defective goods exchanged or the right to withdraw from the purchase contract;
- In the case of removable defects occurring in a larger number or repeatedly and preventing the proper use of the goods, the right to have the defective goods exchanged or he right to withdraw from the purchase contract;
- In the case of irremovable defects not preventing the proper use of the goods and if the exchange of the goods is not requested, the right to a reasonable discount on the purchase price or the right to withdraw from the purchase contract from the purchase contract.
The Buyer is obliged to inspect the delivered goods and notify the Seller without undue delay of any detected defects. The Buyer may file a legitimate complaint using one of the following options:
- At the Seller’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail at the Seller’s address: MgA. Anastázie Kahotski, Havanská 131/14, Prague 7, Czech Republic
And subsequently send or deliver the claimed goods (in suitable packaging) together with a description of the defect and a copy of the proof of purchase to the Seller’s address: MgA. Anastázie Kahotski, Havanská 131/14, Prague 7, Czech Republic
The Seller shall decide on the complaint without undue delay upon the delivery of the claimed goods, but no later than within 30 days from the date of the complaint, unless the Seller and the consumer agree on a longer period. Within the aforementioned period, the defect of the goods shall also be removed if the defect of the goods is removed by the Seller. In the event of failure to comply with the time limit for handling the complaint, the Buyer has the same rights as in the case of an irremovable defect.
The Seller will inform the Buyer about handling the complaint via an email message. The Buyer may inquire about the course of the complaint procedure at the following telephone number: +420 608 465 546.
In the case of a justified complaint, the Seller shall pay the Buyer minimum costs associated with sending the goods back. If the Buyer chooses a more expensive method of delivering the claimed goods compared to the usual postal shipment or any other cheapest option of sending the goods, the Seller shall refund to the Buyer only the amount corresponding to the price of the cheapest shipment method which could be used by the Buyer.
In the event of an unjustified complaint, the Seller shall provide the Buyer with a written reasoning for the rejection of the complaint and the Buyer is not entitled to reimbursement of the costs associated with handling the complaint.